Two teams of Rotarians showed up for work today to transport and deliver 24 face cords of the finest C4C firewood. This firewood was pre-sold earlier in the year by The Rotary, with all of the purchase price going to support Camp Onseyawa, a camp for children with special needs. So far, C4C and The Rotary have donated approximately $2,500 to Camp Onseyawa (https://www.onseyawa.org/). In addition, please recall that C4C has already…Continue
The title of this blog is that of the recent webinar by Dr. Ralph Nyland, presented on June 21, 2017. The webinar is archived at www.youtube.com/ForestConnect and there is a direct link below.
Ralph focused his presentation on three topics.
Wow, the email list has really expanded. I think that there are some…Continue
Tree Guys Don’t Know Anything Paul Hetzler
What is an arborist?
1. What a resident of Ann Arbor, Michigan calls herself/ himself.
2. A person who has received extensive training in all aspects of tree care.
3. As opposed to your borist.
Tree topping is:
1. A type of syrup that forest-industry workers prefer on their ice cream.
2. An incorrect way to reduce a tree’s height, one which leads to a very weak and…Continue